Go Below Ultimate Xtreme Underground Adventure for Two 10194476
This is not for the faint-hearted! Sure to have even the most seasoned thrill-seekers quaking in their boots, Go Below Ultimate Xtreme will see you exploring a secret subterranean world in the abandoned mines of Snowdonia. Meet a seasoned adventure guide at Conwy Falls and soak in stunning local scenery (on ground level), before kitting up ready to head off on an authentic underground expedition. Take on tricky tracks, tackle tough traverses, cross decaying ancient bridges, climb unspoiled rock faces, abseil, whizz down the world's longest and deepest underground zip line and last but not least, brave the world's first underground free-fall machine. Do you have what it takes?
- Embark on a thrilling subterranean journey to the deepest point in the UK
- Zip line, climb, abseil, traverse and cross over ancient bridges
- Hold on tight for the world's longest and deepest underground zip ride
- Brave the world's first underground free-fall machine – if you dare!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available week round, year round, excluding 21–27th December and New Year’s Eve
- Minimum age: 18 years
- This experience runs in almost all weather conditions. If in doubt, please call the venue before setting off
- This experience lasts around seven hours in total
- Please bring waterproofs and comfortable clothes that are fine to get dirty. Tough gloves are recommended. All specialist equipment is provided. A change of clothing is also recommended
- All dates are subject to availability