Tandem Skydive in Nottingham 10196904
Searching for an unforgettable thrill? Tick off your bucket list and experience a white-knuckle skydive! Begin your experience with a safety briefing and introduction before boarding the plane for take-off. The plane will ascend to 14,000 feet, where you’ll be securely attached to your tandem partner, a highly experienced instructor. Then, it’s out into the blue! Take the ultimate leap of faith and free fall through the sky at speed of up to 120mph – you won’t forget this feeling! At around 5,000 feet your instructor will deploy the parachute, so you’ll drift gently back down to the ground. This is your chance to fully take in the beautiful English countryside below.
- A tandem skydive from 14,000 feet for one person
- Enjoy stunning views of Nottingham from a bird's eye view
- Full hire of jumpsuit and protective clothing
- Full safety briefing and introduction
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- This voucher is valid for one person
- Available week round, year round
- Maximum weight: 15 stone or 13 stone if you are under 5'4"
- You will be required to complete and sign a 'Declaration of Fitness' – this will be provided when your booking is confirmed) If you are unable to self-declare these forms, you are required to take form 115b to your doctor to sign
- You may also need a 'BPA Declaration of Fitness Form 115' if you have any existing medical conditions – please enquire when booking
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Under 18s will need a separate signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian before training commences
- Unless you and your doctor have obtained the prior approval of the Medical Advisor to the British Parachute Association you will need to pay a compulsory BPA membership fee of approximately £25 on the day of your experience
- All dates are subject to availability