Beatles Magical Mystery Walking Tour of Marylebone and Abbey Road for Two 11898037
Prepare to be taken on a magical walking journey through the bustling streets of London. During this 2 ½-hour walking tour, you’ll visit various sites where The Beatles played, recorded, filmed, visited, partied and lived. Hear of their publicity stunts and photoshoots, find out the inspiration for their songs and where their songs were written and recorded. Discover where Paul McCartney recorded an early demo of Eleanor Rigby and enjoy the chance to recreate the famous Abbey Road album cover. Take a photo where The Fab Four were pictured walking across the iconic zebra crossing. Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles and enjoy an exclusive discount at London Beatles Store at the end.
- Enjoy a 2 ½-hour Beatles Magical Mystery Walking Tour, travelling with a group around London for two
- A knowledgeable tour guide will take you to iconic locations with links to The Beatles, providing you with plenty of fun anecdotes and trivia along the way
- Travel back in time to the Swinging Sixties when The Beatles rocked!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available on Sundays at 2.30pm, from April–October
- The meeting point is outside the Royal Court Theatre near Sloane Square
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- All dates are subject to availability