Clay Shooting with 40 Clays Each for Two at Lea Valley Shooting Association 11896038
Discover the incredibly fun activity of clay pigeon shooting. Enjoy a day of quality shooting action at Lea Valley Shooting Association. The experts will teach you how to confidently handle a gun whilst improving your hand-eye coordination. Occupying a purpose-built site in leafy Hertfordshire, the club is the perfect place to get together with a friend and try out a new sport. Put your skills to the test in a variety of shooting areas with 40 clays each. Learn to effectively aim and hit moving targets with one of the country’s fastest growing sports.
- Enjoy an exciting clay shooting experience for two
- Receive tuition from an experienced instructor at a premier shooting ground
- Improve your techniques with 40 clays each to shoot!
- All equipment is provided
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book Wednesday and Saturday, year round, from 10am–4pm
- This experience lasts approximately one hour
- If you have any disabilities or medical concerns, please contact the supplier prior to booking
- Minimum age: 12 years
- All dates are subject to availability