Downton Abbey Coach Tour from London for Two 11895502
Relive all the magic of Downton Abbey on a fantastic, in-depth Downton Abbey tour. Travel by luxury coach from central London and experience the beauty of the Cotswolds and the real-life home of the Carnarvons. Get comfortable on the coach for a journey to your first destination of the day – Bampton, aka Downton village! See your favourite show brought to life as the tour guide points out filming locations such as the church, Post Office, the hospital and homes of key characters like Isobel Crawley! From here it’s onto the crowning glory of Downton Abbey – Highclere Castle. You'll have admission to the castle and gardens and can take a peek at the library, drawing room, saloon and more, where outstanding scenes from the show were filmed. Glide down the grand oak staircase and take in the magnificent state dining room, where many of the Dowager Countess' memorable lines were delivered by Dame Maggie Smith. Enjoy three hours at the castle before heading back to London on the coach. This day out is a must for fans of the show!
- The ultimate Downton Abbey coach tour for two people!
- Starting at London, you will stop at Bampton and Highclere Castle before heading back
- Take a tour of Bampton, aka Downton village, to see all the filming sites
- Includes admission to Highclere Castle and gardens
- Watch episodes of Downton Abbey on the coach as you travel between locations
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available on selected weekends during the year
- Includes a professional guide, coach transport and entry fees to Highclere Castle House and Gardens
- All dates are subject to availability