McLaren 570S and Porsche Driving at Thruxton Circuit 10294259
Put pedal to the metal on the UK’s fastest race circuit. Discover the best of British and German engineering at Thruxton Circuit with this mind-blowing driving experience for one. You’ll receive brilliant tuition from a seasoned instructor before jumping behind the wheel of two legendary vehicles. The instructor will demonstrate racing lines with three familiarisation laps before you take control of the iconic Porsche Cayman, where you'll enjoy three epic laps on the 2.4-mile circuit. It’s then time to get comfortable in the supercharged McLaren 570S. Take this amazing driving machine for a further three-lap spin and feel the twin-turbocharged V8 engine’s power.
- Drive two elite supercars at Thruxton Circuit
- Includes professional tuition and in-car familiarisation laps
- Enjoy driving seven miles in a sleek Porsche Cayman
- Another seven miles in the powerful McLaren 570S twin-turbo V8!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- This voucher is valid for one person
- This experience is available to book on selected weekdays from February–November, please enquire upon booking for further details
- You are advised to book at least six weeks in advance
- Briefings are shared, however, all in-car tuition is held on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor
- This experience lasts for two and a half hours, including a briefing, demo laps, over seven miles driving each car and a debrief – please arrive 10 minutes before your booked start time
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum height: 6'3''
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must sign a disclaimer confirming a full British or international manual driving licence, good health and no disability that could affect driving
- Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions, any unused laps are credited for another visit – please call the venue if you are in any doubt
- Please dress comfortably (preferably avoiding synthetic clothing) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes
- A helmet and any special clothing are provided on the day
- Spectators are welcome
- When booking, expect to be offered the choice of buying a collision damage waiver at an additional charge of £20 to £40. There is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- All dates are subject to availability