Brewer for the Day at Sambrook's Brewery for Two 10799733
Visit Sambrook's Brewery for a day of beer brewing alongside master brewer, John Hatch. Based in the Ram Quarter of Wandsworth, the brewery is located on the oldest brew site in the UK. Learn everything there is to know about the brewing process and then roll up your sleeves as you join in. Be taught about the ingredients used in beer, helping to weigh and measure them for the brew. Get involved with mashing in, sparging, boiling and cooling as you enjoy some fascinating insights into the process. Take a break for lunch and head to the taproom for the chance to sample a free pint from Sambrook's range. By the end of the day, you'll be full of knowledge and can take home a five-litre mini keg of your favourite beer, along with a certificate signed by John Hatch himself.
- Learn how to brew beer with master brewer, John Hatch at Sambrook's Brewery
- Be introduced to the ingredients used in beer and help weigh and measure them
- Follow each step of the brewing process and be taught about nanobrewery equipment
- Try your hand at mashing in, sparging, boiling and cooling
- Enjoy a free pint in the taproom during your lunch break
- A signed brewing certificate and a five-litre mini keg of your favourite Sambrook's beer to take home with you!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Fridays and Saturdays, year round
- This experience will run from 10am–3pm
- Minimum age: 18 years
- All dates are subject to availability