Sherlock’s Mind Palace Afternoon Tea with Fizz and Mini Mystery for Two 118100634
Prepare yourselves for some serious sleuthing as you get stuck into a puzzling mini-mystery and indulge in a delicious afternoon tea for two. Put on your deerstalker and head to Sherlock's secret hideaway, The Mind Palace for a unique experience in Shepherd's Bush. Use your teamwork skills as you put your minds to work and attempt to crack the case. Solve the mini-mystery quiz, whilst indulging in a mouth-watering selection of savouries, including cream cheese salmon pretzels. You will also enjoy sweet treats like hazelnut choux buns and lemon tarts, along with buttery scones served with clotted cream and jam. Fuel your clever detective work with a variety of scrumptious nibbles and wash it down with a glass of prosecco each.
- A delicious afternoon tea for two at Sherlock's secret speakeasy, The Mind Palace
- Enjoy a selection of scrumptious savouries, sweet treats and buttery scones served with clotted cream and jam plus a glass of prosecco each
- Test your detective skills and try to solve the mini-mystery quiz – work together to crack the case!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Thursdays - Sundays, year round
- This experience will last around 90 minutes in total
- This offer is for two glasses of Prosecco only. Additional drinks can be purchased on the day of your booking.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free options are available
- Please note, the afternoon tea is not suitable for those with any kind of nut allergies and they are unable to offer combined menus e.g. gluten-free and vegan
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at least 72 hours in advance
- All dates are subject to availability