One Night Break at the Black Bull Inn for Two 10944370
Let your heart be at peace with nature and explore the beautiful untamed wilds of the Lake District with this one-night stay for two in the heart of the Cumbrian countryside. Situated in the small village of Nateby lies the Black Bull Inn – a beautiful, traditional country inn that boasts friendly hospitality with a smile, as well as fine British food. You'll be staying in one of five beautifully decorated en-suite rooms that offer breath-taking views of the surrounding region, as well as a variety of creature comforts that you'll simply adore. With the best of the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District located on your doorstep, you'll love exploring the earthly beauty of this gorgeous place. For those seeking a little more adventure, there's a host of attractions available in the nearby area, as well as great country walks including the famous Coast to Coast walk and the Wild Boar Fell, so you can be sure no matter which activity takes your fancy, you'll be sure to create magical memories here that will last a lifetime.
- A one-night stay in a standard double or twin room for two
- Stays are available year-round
- Excluded dates include Christmas, New Year, Bank Holidays and Valentine's Day
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note that breakfast is not included but can be arranged with the hotel directly
- Over 430 Experiences