One Night Glamping Break at The Old Oaks Touring Park (Midweek) 10933141
Get a unique taste of country life with this overnight break for two at The Old Oaks Touring Park. Nestled in the idyllic setting of Somerset’s infamous Glastonbury – this charming park is the perfect place for anyone looking to add a touch of luxury to their camping trip. Situated close to the fascinating town of Glastonbury and centrally located for discovering all that Somerset has to offer, The Old Oaks is the ideal getaway. The Old Oaks Touring Park was awarded winner of the AA Campsite of the year Award 2013.
- One night of luxury camping for two in a cabin including: fridge, small table/chairs, electricity, wall-mounted heater, outdoor light, reading lights, power sockets, King-sized bed and mattress, kettle and toaster, storage space, worktop space, outdoor decking, wardrobe and full-length mirror
- Stays are available Monday - Thursday only and exclude Easter holidays, plus July and August
- Guests must be 18 years or over
- Camping stoves are available for hire at £5 per night
- All dates are subject to availability