Two Night Treehouse Escape for Two 10910784
Dad never built anything like this! Spoil your inner child with this fantastic treehouse experience for two. Get back to basics, but with a hint of luxury, as you stay in a specially-designed treehouse on the border of Snowdonia National Park. Each treehouse is built with comfort in mind, and with its own unique style. The houses are kitted out with retro wooden furniture, top-of-the-range beds and a fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove. The cosy eco-friendly treehouses do not require electricity. There is a roaring fire to keep warm and an outdoor spring water shower. Bring your bikes to explore the incredible Welsh countryside or visit the local market town of Machynlleth, full of great independent shops where you can stock up on local produce. The beach is just five miles away, so you will have no shortage of activities to keep you occupied during your trip - you'll never forget a stay like this.
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people in a treehouse
- Linen is supplied, plus everything you need to be happy and cosy in the trees
- Stays are available all year, excluding January, with limited availability at busy times
- Bookings are available for arrivals on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- If you arrive on a Sunday, you may stay an extra night free of charge!
- Bookings must be made a minimum of three months in advance due to popularity of booking
- Primary access to the treehouse is via a spiral staircase – please make clear at the time of booking if this is likely to cause difficulty
- Arrival times are between 3-4pm and departure is before 11am
- You are advised to bring clothes and boots suitable for the outdoors
- The treehouses are fully insulated, with no electricity. Instead you will use solar lanterns, wind-up lamps, tea candles and a specially-designed wood-burning stove – perfect for cooking and heating the water for the spring water shower
- This is a self-catering holiday - you must bring your own food, drinks and towels
- Your car can be driven to within 400 yards of the treehouse site, after which some fairly flat walking on grass is required to access the treehouses
- You are encouraged to bring flip flops for the forest shower and torches for the evening