Tandem Skydive at Swansea Airport 10137025
This tandem skydive is the ultimate test of bravery for all thrill seekers, as you plummet from up to 12,000ft in the air. After your short briefing you will be kitted up in a jump suit ready to board the plane. An anxious 25 minute flight to reach the correct altitude will give you all the time you need to test your nerves to their limits, before you’re finally ready to take that leap of faith. Once harnessed to your fully qualified tandem partner, there is no going back as you fall through the sky for up to 7000ft, reaching speeds of 120mph. Once you reach 5000ft the instructor will deploy the parachute and you’ll float back down to solid ground, completing a memory that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
- One tandem skydive for one person
- Full hire of jumpsuit and protective clothing
- Full safety briefing
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Availability is some Fridays and every weekend throughout the whole year. Arrival time will vary.
- The max weight for females is 13 stone and males is 15 stone
- For those under 18 years of age a separate signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian will be required before training commences
- The minimum age is 16
- There are two different Tandem Medical Forms. Everyone doing a tandem skydive has to fill out on of these forms
- Please read carefully the Tandem Student Parachutist Medical Information and Declaration (form 115A) to see which one you need to fill out
- If you have not suffered in the past or do not currently suffer from any of the conditions listed on the Tandem Student Parachutist Medical Information and Declaration (form 115A) you may fill in this form yourself without going to the doctor
- If you have had in the past or do currently suffer from any of the conditions listed you must get your doctor to sign and stamp the other form called the Student Tandem Parachutist Request for Medical Advice (form 115B)
- You will be required to complete and sign a 'Declaration of Fitness' to Parachute before training commences (this will be provided when your booking is confirmed)
- It is advised you wear comfortably fitting clothes, such as a track suit, to wear under your jump suit