Birds of Prey Experience in the West Midlands 1181895
This bird of prey centre in Stourbridge has been running for well over 20 years and has a wealth of experience in providing once-in-a-lifetime hands-on bird displays and flying experiences. The day begins with tea and coffee, and a brief introduction to the centre’s work, followed by a tour. You’ll meet and interact with Harris Hawks, Barn Owls, Buzzards and Eagle Owls, learning their individual habits, hunting behaviour, and characteristics, before being introduced to the basics of falconry. Then, you’ll have an opportunity to fly a bird to your hand, wearing the protective gauntlet and with an instructor close by. Feeling the graceful power of a bird of prey up close is something that will stay with you forever! Don’t forget your camera for a number of fantastic photo opportunities on this unique day out, which will last approximately three hours.
- A hands-on birds of prey experience for one in the West Midlands
- Complimentary refreshments
- The minimum age for this experience is 12 years
- Please note that the species of bird flown will vary by season
- All equipment is provided, but it is advisable to bring a pair of wellington boots with you, and bear in mind the changeable British weather
- All dates are subject to availability