Blood and Tears: London's Horror Walking Tour for Two 11843880
If you’re a history buff or simply after a unique day out in the capital then this history walking tour for two is just for you. You and your guest will peruse the hidden back streets and creepy alleyways of London as your tour guide tells you the dark, gruesome tales of Jack the Ripper, a variety of freaky conspiracy theories and plenty more! What’s more, your tour guide is a former professional actor, researcher and writer who released the hit seller ‘Bloody London’ book so you'll be in good hands. You’ll also discover secret tunnels and execution sites so prepare to feel your blood turn cold during the tour. A wonderful gift for your favourite horror enthusiast!
- One ticket for two people to Blood and Tears: London's Horror Walking Tour
- The tour runs on Wednesdays at 7 pm and at 9.45 pm, Thursdays at 7 pm and at 9.45 pm and on Fridays at 7 pm
- Minimum age is 12
- Under 16s must be supervised by a responsible parent or guardian. We advise parental guidance for 13 to 15 year olds due to the gruesome nature of some of the topics covered on the tour
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please allow 2 hours for this experience