Clay and Airgun Shooting for Two at Lea Valley Shooting Association 11896042
Prepare for a day of quality shooting action. Try out a rewarding new hobby at Lea Valley Shooting Association with a combined airgun and clay shooting experience for two. Whether you’re a beginner or a regular shooter, the experts will teach you how to improve your hand-eye coordination and shooting stance. Occupying a purpose-built site in rural Hertfordshire, the club is the perfect place to get together and develop your shooting skills. With all equipment provided, attempt to hit different targets in a variety of shooting areas. You’ll gain invaluable shooting experience with plenty of pellets and 20 clays each, with the added enjoyment of being in the refreshing outdoors. Have a go at this exciting sport – you may just surprise yourself!
- Enjoy a combined airgun and clay shooting experience for two
- Receive tuition from an experienced instructor at a premier shooting ground
- Improve your techniques with 20 clays each to shoot!
- All equipment is provided
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book Wednesday and Saturday, year round, from 10am–4pm
- This experience lasts approximately one hour
- If you have any disabilities or medical concerns, please contact the supplier prior to booking
- Minimum age: 12 years
- All dates are subject to availability