Harry Potter Walking Tour of London for Two 11836272
Combine fascinating wizard history with striking muggle landmarks and you’ve got yourself one incredible walking tour! Suitable for kids, adults or indeed the whole family, this tour is a magical way to explore London and discover more about the films that took the muggle world by storm. You’ll pass the Ministry of Magic, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron and many more places where the films were actually filmed; you’ll hear plenty of facts about the books and movies and have some brilliant photographic opportunities, and the group size is limited so you’ll be able to see and hear your guide at all times. As well as this forage into the wizarding world, you’ll also pass Big Ben, the Tate Modern, Monument and plenty more sights worth seeing.
- Two tickets to the Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Visit iconic locations from the films including the Ministry of Magic, the Leaky Cauldron and more!
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Departs Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm all year round and daily at 2pm in school holidays and from 1 June–30 September
- Any person aged 17 years or under must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or older
- During this trip you will need to make a short tube journey, so a Zone 1 travel card is necessary
- Bookings must be made in advance
- All dates are subject to availability
- Allow 2 hours for this experience
- There is no age restriction for this experience
- Your voucher must be booked and taken before the date shown on your voucher