Introduction to Trout Fly Fishing Experience for One 11887764
Intrigued by fly fishing? Pick up a rod and some handy techniques with a four-hour introduction to fly fishing for one. Under the guidance of a qualified instructor, get hooked on the art of casting, fly tying and more at this acclaimed fishing school. After mastering the all-important skills, will you feel confident enough to reel in a catch? With brown, rainbow and rare blue trout swimming about, you may just be tucking into a tasty dinner in the evening. Light refreshments are provided throughout the experience and you’re welcome to take home a fish – if you’re lucky enough to catch one!
- An introduction to trout fly fishing for one
- Enjoy light refreshments throughout
- Cast at the opportunity to take home your very own fish!
- This voucher is valid for one person
- Available to book on selected dates throughout April to October, please enquire at point of booking for further information
- This experience lasts for up to four hours
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You'll share the experience with two others and an instructor
- Please dress according to the weather
- You're advised to bring along a plastic bag or cool box to take away the fish
- Tackle is provided but please bring along your own if possible. An 8–9 ft fly rod/ 4–6 wt with a floating line and landing net are recommended
- Flies and leaders are provided
- All dates are subject to availability