Oxford Afternoon Tea Cruise For Two 11843752
Crowned as the ‘City of Dreaming Spires’ by poet Matthew Arnold, the historical city of Oxford is home to an array of enchanting buildings and architecture. Take in the stunning city from the River Thames with this magnificent afternoon tea cruise for two which takes you a journey along the riverbanks and glorious sights of Oxford. During your cruise, you and your guest will be served a mouth-watering afternoon tea which includes delicious scones with clotted cream and jam, pastries, finger sandwiches, cakes and tea. You’ll float past a variety of sights from Christ Church Meadows to Folly Bridge and if you’re lucky you’ll be able to spot some local wildlife from the boat. A fantastic gift for a relative, friend or partner!
- A river cruise for two in Oxford
- A gourmet afternoon tea for two served afloat
- This voucher is valid Sunday-Friday between May-September
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the cruise of any dietary restrictions upon point of booking