Potters Wheel Workshop Experience for Two at Eastnor Pottery 11885968
Get creative with clay with this engaging introductory workshop for two! Find yourself behind the potter’s wheel experimenting with all shapes and designs, as you join a group of like-minded individuals at Eastnor Pottery. Suitable for all abilities, have fun as you’re guided by an expert, who’ll teach you how to spin and mould the clay into a fine creation! Personalise your vase or bowl (or something like that!) with paint, before leaving it to develop over the course of one month. Your masterpiece will be fired and glazed, ready for you to pick up and proudly take home! Turn an activity you’ve ‘always wanted to do’ into a reality with this fantastic pottery lesson for two.
- Get behind the potter’s wheel with an interactive pottery lesson for two
- Create and design your own bowl or vase
- Includes materials, firing and glazing
- Enjoy a complimentary cuppa!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- The group session is guided by an in-house potter’s wheel expert
- The lesson is available Tuesday–Saturday, year round excluding bank holidays
- Choose a time most suited to you from 10am–3pm
- The experience lasts up to two hours
- Collect your vase or bowl one month after – postage can be arranged for £5 per item
- All dates are subject to availability