20 Minute Dambusters Helicopter Flight for One with Cream Tea 10438353
Enjoy a fascinating trip back in time and discover an important and incredible piece of aviation history with this incredible Dambusters helicopter experience. You’ll board a chopper for a 20 minute flight and soar over the same route used to train pilots for the famous Dambusters raid – a vital operation in the Second World War which required 19 Lancaster Bombers to pull off a daring raid deep into Nazi Germany, keeping an exact height of 60 feet throughout the bombing run. You’ll be amazed as you take in spectacular aerial views over the Peak District, with sights including Chatsworth House, the Mam Tor rock formations and Derwent Valley. That’s not all though – once you’re safely back on the ground, you’ll be able to relax with a tasty cream tea.
- Introduction and safety briefing with a fully qualified pilot
- Approx 20 minute Helicopter tour of the Dambusters training flight route
- A cream tea once you’ve landed
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months for one person
- This experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays from April-October
- Pre-booking is essential
- Max. weight 114Kg/18st – please contact the supplier if you are over 15st
- Minimum age is 6 - however under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Flights are weather dependant
- If your flight is cancelled due to extreme weather, your experience will be rebooked
- You will be allowed to take photos and videos from the aircraft
- There will be up to 3 others on the flight, and your voucher is valid for a rear seat.
- Front seat upgrades will be available on the day at an additional cost
- All dates are subject to availability