Afternoon Tea for Two at Wivenhoe House 10769630
Wivenhoe House is a grand and luxurious 4-star hotel only minutes away from the centre of Colchester, yet set within beautiful parkland and maintaining the elegance and tradition of a fine 18th century Grade II listed house. You and your companion will get to enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in the hotel’s plush and cosy lounge. Dainty sandwiches and nibbles will nestle below tiers of fresh scones with clotted cream and conserve, and refined pastries and sweet treats to transport you to new realms of culinary delight! Passionfruit cheesecakes, salted caramel eclairs… you will not be disappointed! Your choice of exotic Drury teas will accompany your food, and the attentive staff will make you feel right at home in your charming surroundings.
- Afternoon tea including finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones with cream and jam, a selection of pastries and your choice of teas or coffee
- Beautiful 18th century Grade II listed house
- Minutes from the centre of Colchester, Britain's oldest town
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- This experience is available Wednesday-Saturday, year-round, excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- All dates are subject to availability