Artisan Bread Making for One at Ann's Smart School of Cookery 10784814
Always wanted to know what it takes to make delectable bread? This artisan bread making class for one at Ann’s Smart School of Cookery in London will teach you how to create an array of scrumptious breads, from pizza dough to an orange brioche plait with the guidance of an expert baker! Created by MasterChef contestant Ann Hood, this centrally located school is the perfect place to learn the useful skill – making you want to recreate your creations at home! When the lesson has come to an end, enjoy your creations with the rest of the class.
- Artisan bread making class for one in Canary Wharf
- Learn how to make artisan bread with the guidance of an expert chef
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- The minimum age is: 18 years old
- Vegetarians or those with food allergies can be catered for, please advise at point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability