Full Day Cookery Course for One at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School at Belmond le Manoir 10772482
Located in picturesque rural Oxfordshire, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons is proudly the first MICHLEN-starred venue in the UK to have its very own cookery school. The Raymond Blanc Cookery School boasts a team of talented chefs, led by the school’s director Mark Peregrine, who will provide expert tuition throughout your full day course. Whether you’re looking to add finesse to your home cooking, build your nutritional knowledge or master show-stopping desserts, you’ll find the school’s extensive course list offers just the thing. Choose from topics including afternoon tea, seasonal dinner parties, sauces and stocks, garden to plate and more. With an amazing kitchen garden on site that supplies both the cookery school and the hotel’s restaurant, you’ll be working with the very best locally sourced ingredients and can sample the exemplary cuisine on offer as you break for lunch. By the end of the day you’ll be ready to go home and show off your skills to family and friends!
- A full day at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School, located at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons luxury hotel in picturesque Oxfordshire
- Choose from a range of course subjects, including Patisserie, Treasures of the Sea (fish and seafood), Blanc Vite (simple and seasonal dishes), Garden to Plate, Seasonal Dinner Party Cooking and more!
- Six hours' expert tuition from experienced chefs
- An informal lunch with your fellow students at the cookery school
- A course completion certificate
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Courses are available Monday–Friday, year round (excluding bank holidays)
- Your voucher may not be used for the following courses: Chocolate Heaven, Summer BBQ, Beginner's Bread, Advanced Bread or Adult and Child Courses
- All dates are subject to availability