Jaguar F Type versus Porsche Driving at Thruxton for One 102105620
Are you ready for the ultimate driving experience? Look no further than the Jaguar F Type versus Porsche Driving day at Thruxton race track! This adrenaline-fueled event is perfect for car enthusiasts and thrill-seekers alike. You'll get behind the wheel of two of the most iconic sports cars on the market: the Jaguar F Type and the Porsche. These sleek, high-performance vehicles are designed to thrill, and you'll get to experience them in their natural habitat: on the track. The Thruxton race track is the perfect location for this driving experience. With its fast straights and challenging corners, it's a true driver's circuit that will put your skills to the test!
- Drive two iconic supercars at the Thruxton Circuit
- Receive tuition and familiarisation laps
- Drive three high-octane laps in the Porsche Cayman
- Enjoy another three laps in the stunning Jaguar F Type
- Over 14 miles of hands on driving in total!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- At least two Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays per month from February to November. Dates fill very quickly, so please allow at least six weeks advance booking notice
- Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. ice or heavy rain) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Any unused laps are credited for another visit. Please call the venue if in any doubt
- Expect to be at the circuit for approximately two and a half hours, including a briefing, demo laps, over 14 miles of driving time and debrief. Please arrive a few minutes in advance of the booked start time to ensure a prompt start
- Spectators are welcome and the venue offers good facilities for spectators and drivers. Children must be closely supervised at all times and dogs are not permitted at any circuits
- Dress comfortably (preferably avoiding synthetic clothing) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes. A helmet and any special clothing is provided
- When booking expect to be offered the choice of buying a collision damage waiver at £20 to £40 additional charge. Please note there is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 5'1 and maximum height is 6'3''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A disclaimer MUST be signed confirming you hold a full British or international driving licence and are fit enough to participate
- All dates are subject to availability