Two Night Break with Dinner for Two at Fowey Hall 10966847
A listed Victorian mansion turned luxury retreat, Fowey Hall overlooks the Fowey Estuary and is the ideal destination for a two night getaway for two. Believed to be the inspiration for Toad Hall in The Wind and the Willows stories, this impressive luxury hotel holds plenty of its original character whilst also having a newly installed spa and refurbished rooms. Included in this package is a two course dinner for two on one night, which you will get to choose from a delectable set menu of delicious, seasonal dishes made from the finest local produce. Visit St Catherine’s castle to experience Fowey's fascinating heritage, head back to your hotel for a delicious traditional afternoon tea, then maybe enjoy some of the best Cornish tipples with an incredible view over the Estuary from the outdoor terrace.
- A two night stay for two in a standard room
- A two course dinner from a set menu on one night
- Breakfast each morning
- This voucher is available midweek, excluding 18th July-1st September
- This experience is not available during July and August
- All dates are subject to availability