Two Night Break with Dinner for Two at New Park Manor 10966877
Set in a former 17th century royal hunting lodge, and once the favourite spot of King Charles II, New Park Manor is the ideal destination for a relaxing mini-break. Nestled in a beautiful National Park, the hotel’s restaurant serves dishes prepared with ingredients from the New Forest, from mushrooms to venison. You will get to enjoy a two course dinner in the stunning dining hall on the first night of your stay. Spend your days rambling through the surrounding wood and parkland, and end up in Lyndhurst for a traditional pub lunch and a day exploring the galleries and quaint shops. The hotel itself boasts its own spa, where you can purchase your choice from a range of treatments to help you completely unwind.
- A two night stay for two in a standard room
- A two course dinner from a set menu
- Breakfast each morning
- This voucher is available midweek, excluding 18th July- 1st September
- This experience is not available during July and August
- All dates are subject to availability