My Chocolate Workshop For One 1077812
Treat your taste buds to a truly mouth-watering experience with a Chocolate Making Workshop at one of three fabulous venues. You'll learn all about how chocolate is made, before trying your hand at creating a totally unique chocolate bar or giant chocolate button from delicious organic chocolate! You'll get to make your own tasty truffles and learn the art of cutting, dipping and decorating using a slab of praline. At the end of your workshop you'll get to take your creations home.
- Chocolate workshop for one, including introduction to chocolate making, making truffles, create your very own chocolate bar or giant chocolate button, cutting dipping and decorating and create 'the most innovative chocolate in the world'
- Minimum age is 14
- Workshops run on selected weekends and weekday evenings throughout the year; please contact the supplier before booking to confirm availability for your chosen date
- Workshops take place in London, Brighton and Manchester
- All dates are subject to availability
- You will be in a group of up to 22 guests (average group size is 16)
- The workshop will last approximately 2 and a half hours
- Please wear suitable clothing for making chocolate
- Over 85 cinemas & 630 restaurants