London Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child 11857610
At London Stadium you can relive the glory of the London 2012 Olympics. This fantastic day out is fun for any age! You’ll feel the buzz of Super Saturday as you stand on the grounds where Britain’s gold medallists achieved Olympic glory. This won’t be your standard walking tour though as you will both have your own handheld device which will show you interactive content including videos as you make your way around the venue. You can get to know the new occupants – West Ham United as well as gaining insights into the history of the Stadium and learning secrets from UK Athletics.
- A 75 minute multimedia tour of London Stadium
- Personal handheld device showing videos and interactive content
- This experience is available week round
- Entrance times vary please enquire when booking
- All dates are subject to availability
- Tours are generally self-guided but may be partly guided depending on events on at the stadium