Only Fools and Horses Tour of Location for Two 11079465
Delve into the world of Only Fools and Horses on a unique behind the scenes tour of the iconic locations in the show. Meet the group in central Bristol and hop aboard a comfortable coach for an entertaining tour round the iconic exterior locations, including classics such as Nelson Mandela House, The Nags Head and Sid’s Café. You’ll even get to stand on the very spot where Rodney discovers Freddie the Frog is his real father! Guided by an Only Fools and Horses expert and enthusiast, you’ll learn all the juicy info on your favourite characters, as well as fun trivia about John Sullivan's fantastic scripts. Expect classic locations, picture opportunities and a lot of fun. Lovely Jubbly!
- Only Fools and Horses walking tour
- Visit over 10 iconic locations from the show including Nelson Mandela House
- Your voucher is valid between March - October 2019, for two people
- Departs on Saturdays at 2pm
- Allow 3 hours for this experience
- All dates are subject to availability