Wembley Stadium Tours
Without a doubt, Wembley Stadium is one of the world’s most iconic sporting venues. With 90,000 seats, it’s also the largest football stadium in England, the largest stadium in the UK and the second-largest stadium in Europe.
About Wembley Stadium
Opening in 2007, the stadium hosts major football matches including home games of the England national football team and the FA Cup Final; The FA headquarters are also in the stadium. In fact, Wembley Stadium was the temporary home of Tottenham Hotspur between August 2017 and March 2019.
What’s inside Wembley Stadium?
- 105 m × 68 m (115 yd × 74 yd) pitch
- 2,618 toilets
- 47 retail units
- 164 turnstiles
- 26 lifts
- 30 escalators
- 34 bars
- 8 restaurants
- 688 food and drink service points
- 98 kitchens
What’s included a Wembley Stadium tour?
Full of fantastic photo opportunities, this unmissable stadium tour includes:
- 75 minute tour of Wembley Stadium
- A chance to sit in the England manager's chair
- A visit to the changing room, the players' tunnel and the dugouts
- A look at the press conference room and post-match interview area
- An opportunity to climb the steps to the Royal Box
- A great view of the iconic Bobby Moore statue
Adult Tour of Wembley Stadium for Two
Tour of Wembley Stadium for Two Adults and Two Children
Family Fun Gift Voucher
Wembley Stadium Tour with Three Course Meal and a Glass of Wine at Prezzo for Two
Adult Tour of Wembley Stadium
Tour of Wembley Stadium for One Child