Phantom of the Opera
Captivating audiences since 1986, The Phantom of the Opera is a multi-award-winning musical that dominates London’s West End, having attracted more than 140 million theatre goers since opening. With an iconic soundtrack from Andrew Lloyd Webber and a stellar, star-studded cast, The Phantom of the Opera is a timeless classic adorned over the world. A tale of love, devotion and obsession, the story follows the mysterious Phantom who lives a shadowed existence beneath the majestic Paris Opera House. So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself or someone special to an unmissable West End show. Feel completely immersed in the moving storyline and become entranced by the dramatic melodies that you’ll be singing long after the curtain falls.
The Phantom of the Opera Theatre Tickets
Make a day in the Capital one to remember with tickets to the second longest running show in UK theatres! Get the best seats in the house and take your pick between the stalls or the dress circle, ready for the curtains to draw. Combine a fantastic performance with an overnight stay in a swanky 5-star London hotel, dine on a three-course meal with wine, or perhaps indulge in a classic British pastime with an afternoon tea? The choice is all yours!
The Phantom of the Opera
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera continues its long-standing success at Her Majesty’s Theatre in LondonBuy Now Watch Video
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera has been watched by more than 100 million people all over the world. Having opened in 1986, it continues its long-standing success at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London’s West End. This tragic love story tells the tale of the mysterious Phantom, who is a secretive individual shamed by his appearance, disguising himself in the shadows of the Paris Opera House. He is motivated by his strong, unreciprocated feelings for the beautiful and talented Christine Daaé. Prepare to be mesmerised by the gothic scenery and unbelievable special effects, which combine to haunt the audience during the tense unfolding of this heart-breaking tale.
- Two Theatre Tickets for The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre.
- The option to add a Meal for two at a nearby restaurant.
- If you’re not sure which show to choose, opt for our Theatre Choice Voucher for two - featuring a range of different West End shows.
- Your voucher is valid for two people for 10 months
- Theatre tickets allow access to seats across a wide range of dates, subject to availability. Generally, better seating is available for weekday performances (with an option to upgrade at the point of booking).
- Silver theatre tickets allow access to seats across a wide range of weekday and weekend dates, subject to availability.
- Gold theatre tickets allow access to our widest selection of seats for weekday and weekend performances, subject to availability.
- Easily pre-book online by following the instructions on the voucher received after purchase.
- Pick the date and time, then choose from a selection of allocated seats available.
- All performances are subject to availability.
- Prezzo voucher includes three-course meal for two from set menu and a glass of house wine or soft drink each at London Prezzo restaurants.
Simple online booking process
Once you've bought your voucher simply log into the 'my voucher' site and follow the steps below