Vintage Bus Tour of London, Thames River Cruise and London Eye for Two 11885342
Enjoy sightseeing in London from a vintage bus, Thames cruise and The London Eye. Departing from Victoria Coach Station, you'll be able to admire the city's iconic sights from the comfort of a beautifully restored double decker. See Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and more as the guide talks you through some fascinating history. Stop by the Tower of London and take some snaps before you climb aboard for a cruise of London from the Thames. Next, head to the regal Buckingham Palace to witness the Changing of the Guard before finishing this whistle-stop tour with some sky-high sightseeing from one of 32 capsules on The London Eye.
- Delight in a guided tour of London with a ride on a vintage bus
- Stop at the Tower of London and watch the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing river cruise along the Thames
- Go on the Coca-Cola London Eye and see the city from a viewing capsule
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available daily from April-October and Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in November, December and March. Available on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday in January and February
- Tours depart at either 7.45am or 1pm and last around five hours
- The vintage bus cannot accommodate wheelchair users
- Minimum age is: 16 years.
- Closed top buses may be used in the event of extreme weather conditions (e.g. heavy rain or snow)
- Share the tour with up to 38 other people
- All dates are subject to availability