Edinburgh British Food Tour for Two 10785959
Home to historic castles, Loch Ness and of course the legendary haggis, Edinburgh plays host to many great attractions, with food being one of them! Engross in this educational food tour for two, where a passionate expert will guide you through the Old Town to savour some hearty Scottish grub! Whilst experiencing an architectural mix of the old and new, be enlightened by Edinburgh’s evolving culture and history, not forgetting to snap some photos along the way! Compliment flavours with your choice of drink, from a classic Lowland whisky to a warming pot of tea, whilst ending the experience with a traditional afternoon tea. Love it or loathe it, who’s ready for some haggis?
- A guided food tour of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Gain an insight into Edinburgh food, culture and history
- Indulge in traditional treats, including haggis, tatties and Scottish cakes!
- Refresh with a classic Lowland whisky
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week-round, year-round
- Please allow up to three and a half hours for this experience
- Participants are expected to meet on time at 12 noon
- Meeting point is outside St Giles Cathedral
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements upon point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability