Sparkling Afternoon Tea Edinburgh Bus Tour with Red Bus Bistro 10770542
All aboard a lovingly restored 1966 Routemaster, brought back to life by Red Bus Bistro, kitted out with a vintage, retro style diner, perfect for settling down into the comfy seats and indulging in a sparkling afternoon tea as you tour this magnificent city. The friendly staff ensure you and your companion are comfortable, serving you a crisp glass of prosecco and your choice of hot drink as you take in the cultural and historical sights from this unique viewpoint. Tuck into classic finger sandwiches, indulgent sweet pastries and thick scones with lashings of cream and jam as you pass some of Scotland’s capitals most iconic sights. Appreciate the grandeur of Edinburgh Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the unique character of the Old Town and much more as you enjoy one of the most interesting and unique afternoon teas around!
- Vintage Red Bistro Bus tour of Edinburgh
- Sparkling afternoon tea on board, consisting of sandwiches, scones, pastries and a choice of tea or coffee
- Glass of prosecco each
- Take in the iconic sights in Edinburgh, including Edinburgh Castle, the Old Town and more!
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used week round, departing at 12pm or 3pm
- All dates are subject to availability
- Tours will depart from Waterloo Place
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Your tour should be booked in advance
- Please note there will be no sightseeing commentary on the tour
- Your experience should last approximately 90 minutes
- Please note there is no toilet on board the bus
- Over 975 Experiences