Sewing Machine Masterclass for Two with Craft My Day 11895144
Learn new creative skills that are always handy to have with a sewing machine masterclass. Craft My Day is a bright and welcoming studio in Worcester Park. Get comfortable in relaxed settings and learn how to thread, stitch and maintain a sewing machine. Practice your skills before making a tote bag with the help of an experienced teacher. With all equipment provided, this fun and insightful three-hour lesson will teach you the basics of sewing on a sewing machine. By the end of the class, you will have the skills and confidence to begin new exciting projects!
- Enjoy a sewing machine masterclass – perfect for beginners!
- Boost your confidence and learn how to thread, sew and maintain a sewing machine
- All materials and equipment are provided
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week round, year round, please contact the supplier for available dates
- This experience lasts approximately three hours
- Minimum age: 12 years, those under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Classes will be socially distanced with no more than six others
- There is step-free access into the studio
- All dates are subject to availability