Edinburgh British Food Tour with Upgraded Drinks Package for Two 10785950
Guided by a knowledgeable expert, gain a ‘wee’ insight into Edinburgh’s most famous dishes on this charming food tour for two! Start your tour in the historic Grassmarket, where you’ll sample famous dishes including haggis, neeps and tatties! Take advantage of a wonderful photo opportunity as you meander past the outstanding Edinburgh Castle, whilst learning all about its vivid history. For the ultimate Scottish experience, indulge in tasty local cakes, creamy cheese and authentic Highland whisky. End the experience by tucking into a traditional, British afternoon tea, giving you a chance to savour and unwind. Join a group of like-minded others and put your taste buds to the test – can you guess the secret Scottish dish?
- A guided food tour of Edinburgh's Old Town
- Gain an insight into Edinburgh food, culture and history
- Indulge in traditional treats, including haggis, tatties and Scottish cakes!
- Refresh with a bottle of craft beer and Highland whisky liqueur
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week-round, year-round
- Please allow up to three and a half hours for this experience
- Participants are expected to meet on time at 12 noon
- Meeting point is outside St Giles Cathedral
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements upon point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability