Evening Canal Cruise with Tapas or Aperitifs for Two in Lancashire 107101233
Set sail for a relaxing two-hour evening canal cruise for two in Lancashire. Step aboard a classic narrowboat and prepare to admire beautiful views of the local landscapes, beautiful natural scenery and quaint towns and villages. You'll be welcomed with a refreshing drink each before taking a seat and tucking into either delicious tapas and Sangria or wine and cheese. Relax in the comfort of the centrally heated narrowboat as you enjoy the vibrant surroundings in good company. The tapas selection consists of chorizo, salami, sun dried tomatoes, stuffed olives and more. Meanwhile, if you opt for wine and cheese, you can expect three different types of cheese, served with crackers, black grapes, salsa and celery. This is the perfect weekend treat for a foodie!
- Embark on a peaceful evening canal cruise for two on board a classic narrowboat called 'Alfie Bhoy'
- A refreshing welcome drink each
- Choose between either tapas and Sangria or wine and cheese
- Admire spectacular views of the local villages and towns
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Fridays and Saturdays, year round
- The cruise lasts approximately two hours and begins at 6pm
- There are a maximum number of 12 guests per cruise
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- Dogs are not permitted on the boat
- Unfortunately, there is no disabled access on the boat
- All dates are subject to availability