Canal Cruise with Afternoon Tea for Two in Lancashire 107101240
Unwind with a tranquil afternoon voyage along the picturesque Lancashire waterways. Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea for two as you take in the beautiful local scenery. Admire stunning views of the quaint towns and villages as you sip on a welcome drink each. You can then take a seat and relax in complete comfort as you tuck into a tempting assortment of delicate finger sandwiches, a selection of indulgent cakes and scones topped with plenty of jam and clotted cream. Top off this satisfying feast with unlimited tea and coffee, which you can help yourself to throughout the cruise. Savour the perfect slice of serenity as you delight in this memorable canal cruise.
- Delight in a peaceful afternoon canal cruise for two aboard a charming narrowboat called 'Alfie Bhoy'
- A refreshing welcome drink each
- Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea for two, consisting of a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones served with fruit jam and clotted cream
- Unlimited self-serve tea and coffee available throughout the cruise
- Take in stunning views of the local landscapes, towns and villages
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available week round, year round
- The cruise lasts approximately an hour and a half and afternoon tea is served at 12pm and 2pm – in the summer months, there is an additional time slot at 4pm
- There are a maximum number of 12 guests per cruise
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- Dogs are not permitted on the boat
- Unfortunately, there is no disabled access on the boat
- All dates are subject to availability