Canal Cruise with Traditional Hotpot for Two in Lancashire 107101230
Take delight in a peaceful canal cruise for two on board a classic narrowboat. Gently set sail as you embark on your leisurely voyage, admiring the beautiful views of the idyllic rural settings of the local area. While away the evening as you savour the tranquil ambience of this centrally heated canal boat, fondly known as 'Alfie Bhoy'. Surrounded by a small group of fellow diners, it's the perfect opportunity to simply unwind together. Feast on a traditional Lancashire hotpot, served with crispy bread and red cabbage. Savour this mouth-watering meal as you sip on a glass of red or white wine each.
- Set sail for a tranquil evening canal cruise for two aboard a charming narrowboat called 'Alfie Bhoy'
- Indulge in a hearty Lancashire hotpot
- A glass of red or white wine each served with your meal
- Relax in the cosy surroundings of the centrally heated boat
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Wednesdays and Sundays, year round
- The cruise lasts approximately an hour and a half and begins at 6pm
- There are a maximum number of 12 guests per cruise
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- Dogs are not permitted on the boat
- Unfortunately, there is no disabled access on the boat
- All dates are subject to availability