Tank Battle Paintballing 1022337
This is quite simply the most fun you can have on two tracks. If you like paintballing, how about taking it to the next level by adding a tank to the mix? You’ll need to prepare yourself before going into battle, so an experienced instructor will be on hand to give you all the instruction you need on how to operate the specially modified FV432. You and your three man crew (other vouchers will be required if you want your friends to join you) will be in charge of operating different areas of the vehicle, however you will get a chance to try everything. Once you have prepared and had a few practice shots with the huge paintball gun, it’s out onto the battlefield! Put what you have learned into practice as you coat your opponent’s tank in paint to seal victory!
- Full instruction on how to drive the tank and prepare and fire the specially modified gun
- Practice in the tank
- A paintball battle with another tank
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Your tank crew will be made up of three people, only one of which is included in this voucher. If you want a crew made up of your friends, you will need to purchase three separate vouchers
- This experience is available on selected Wednesdays, April–October
- Maximum height is 6'4''
- Maximum weight is 22 stone
- Minimum age is 18
- Your total experience will last for approximately two hours
- If you wish to upgrade to a weekend date, there will be a charge of £10pp, payable at point of booking
- You can add an extra passenger for £25 payable directly to the supplier
- Spectators are welcome for £7 per person
- All dates subject to availability