Agatha Christie London Tour for Two 11895503
Discover how London, its institutions and its people inspired the Queen of Crime, Dame Agatha Christie, to create such popular and gripping stories. Starting at Euston Square and finishing at Green Park, this walking tour explores locations that are mentioned in the iconic works of Agatha Christie. You'll get to explore Mayfair, Chinatown, Theatreland and Bloomsbury and will spot famous institutions such as The Garrick Club, The British Museum and the University of London. As you explore the streets of London, your knowledgeable tour guide will share fascinating facts about Christie's work, her marriage to Max Mallowen and the works of other writers that she admired, such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Explore the streets of the Capital whilst learning about your favourite author!
- A two-hour Dame Agatha Christie walking tour of London!
- See over 10 inspirational locations that influenced the life and works of the famous crime author
- Learn heaps of facts from an expert tour guide
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available on Sundays at 10.30am, April–October
- This tour is two hours long
- All dates are subject to availability