Three Taster Two Hour Sewing Lessons for Two with Thread The Needle Workshop 11896431
Knowing how to sew is a handy and fun skill to have, especially if you’ve always wanted to dip your toes in the world of fashion! You can learn the art of sewing with three introductory sewing classes with Thread The Needle Workshop, a place where students and instructors alike can thrive and learn together. You can join three two-hour lessons to get a fantastic start with your sewing journey. You’ll learn how to thread up a sewing machine, how to insert a zip, how to sew straight and will take part in tasks to gain confidence. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a new skill!
- Learn the art of sewing with three lessons for two people, lasting two-hours each
- Learn how to thread up a sewing machine, insert a zip and much more!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available at 1pm on Saturdays and 6.30pm on Wednesdays
- Sewing machines are provided or you can bring your own
- Please let the class leader know if you will need a machine in advance
- All dates are subject to availability