Skidpan Driving at Thruxton Circuit 10294252
Delight in an exciting yet valuable driving experience for one. Thruxton Circuit will show you the skills of skidpan driving on a purpose-built, low-grip polished skid area. After a safety briefing and 10-minute demonstration, you’ll receive tuition on useful front and rear-wheel-driving techniques and how to handle a car in slippery conditions. Take the wheel of a Mini Cooper and Toyota GT86 with a seasoned instructor and one other participant as you put those essential driving techniques into practice. Drift and slide your way around the course with this immensely fun experience. After 25 minutes of mastering your handling skills, you’ll be ready to face unpredictable weather and road conditions with complete confidence in the real world.
- Experience the thrills of skidpan driving at Thruxton Circuit
- Learn essential skidpan driving techniques on a state-of-the-art course
- Drive both the popular Mini Cooper and powerful Toyota GT86
- Control a front and rear-wheel-drive car
- This voucher is valid for one person
- This experience is available to book on selected dates from January–November, please enquire upon booking for further details
- You are advised to book at least six weeks in advance
- Expect to share the driving experience with one other participant, plus a professional instructor
- This experience lasts for one hour in total, including around 25 minutes of driving time
- Minimum height: 5'1''
- Maximum height: 6'5''
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must sign a disclaimer confirming a full British or international manual driving licence, good health and no disability that could affect driving
- Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions, any unused laps are credited for another visit – please call the venue if you are in any doubt
- Please dress comfortably (preferably avoiding synthetic clothing) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes
- A helmet and any special clothing are provided on the day
- Spectators are welcome
- When booking, expect to be offered the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional £20 to £40 charge. There is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- All dates are subject to availability