Afternoon Tea for Two at Oakley Hall Hotel 1077880
The stunning 18th-century Oakley Hall was frequently visited by Jane Austen herself, so you’re following in hallowed footsteps when you take tea at this magnificent, faithfully-restored stately home. You may settle in the newly opened Glasshouse restaurant or terrace weather permitting. Soak in the historic surroundings, nestled in Hampshire’s rolling countryside, as you sip on the fine tea of your choice, and feast on finger sandwiches, cakes, scones with clotted cream and preserves, all freshly prepared on the premises. A quintessentially English experience for ladies and gents of distinction.
- Afternoon tea for two at Oakley Hall
- Afternoon tea is served from 3pm to 5pm every day
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the venue to arrange a time for your experience
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's Glasshouse Restaurant or terrace, depending on weather conditions
- Please inform the hotel of any dietary restrictions upon booking