Afternoon Tea for Two at The Greenway 1073618
A stunning 6th-Century Elizabethan manor house, and a favourite of the late Queen Mother, The Greenway Hotel near Cheltenham is set in eight acres of rolling grounds, and offers gorgeous views of the Cotswolds. It’s an ideal venue for a traditional afternoon tea in historic and elegant surroundings. The freshly-brewed tea or coffee of your choice is served alongside dainty freshly-cut finger sandwiches, homemade scones with cream and fruity compote, plus a selection of delicious cakes like lemon tarts, pistachio cake, rich chocolate brownies, sweet shortbread, and éclairs with fresh cream. With a wealth of stately homes, the charming Cotswold town of Chipping Camden, and of course charming Regency Cheltenham to explore, you’re spoilt for great ways to continue your day out in this region that’s rich with English history.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Greenway
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Please call ahead to book a date for your afternoon tea
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the supplier in advance of any dietary restrictions
- The dress code is smart casual