Smokehouse Tour for Two at H. Forman & Son 10785266
Get a sneak peek behind the scenes of East London’s most famous smokehouse. Set up in 1905 and producing world-class London Cure Smoked Salmon for over a century, what better place to enjoy a unique tour for two? Remaining faithful to principles that were established in 1905, this famous smokehouse still makes it's smoked salmon in a traditional way. Start by learning the process that goes into producing the finest smoked Scottish salmon. Next, sit and relax in the on-site restaurant for a delicious smoked salmon platter to share. With a stunning backdrop of the Olympic Stadium, you will listen to a fascinating talk on the history of the smokehouse and will receive a carving demonstration from Guinness World Record holder Darren Matson. You can even take home a packet of smoked salmon to enjoy at home!
- Take a unique tour of H. Forman & Son’s famous smokehouse
- Watch a salmon carving demonstration with the Guinness World Record salmon slicer – Darren Matson
- A delicious smoked salmon platter to share
- Take home a packet of complimentary smoked salmon each
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- The tour runs at least six times a year, usually once every two months on either a Friday or Saturday
- The tour starts at 11am and finishes at 2pm and lasts for around three hours.
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Wheelchair users can be accommodated, please specify requirements at point of booking
- All participants must sign a disclaimer form on the day
- Compulsory safety wear is provided on arrival.
- All dates are subject to availability