Three Taster Two Hour Sewing Lessons for One with Thread The Needle Workshop 11896428
Want to dip your toes in the world of fashion? Always wanted to learn the art of sewing? This taster sewing class with Thread The Needle Workshop is for you! Join a group of other beginners and learn the basics of sewing to get you started on your exciting journey. You will learn how to thread up a machine, including the bobbin, how to insert a zip and how to sew in a straight line. Enjoy the chance to try out some simple sewing tasks to gain your confidence. You’ll leave with new-found knowledge and a thirst to learn more!
- Learn the art of sewing with Thread The Needle Workshop
- Enjoy three two-hour classes
- Learn how to use a domestic sewing machine, how to insert a zip and much more!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available at 1pm on Saturdays and 6.30pm on Wednesdays
- Sewing machines are provided or you can bring your own
- Please let the class leader know if you will need a machine in advance
- All dates are subject to availability