Two Night Break with Dinner for Two at Billesley Manor Hotel 10941187
If you’re planning a trip to Shakespeare country, there’s no better place to stay than at the elegant, 4* Billesley Manor Hotel. This 16th century Elizabethan Manor House Hotel promises a wonderful getaway, with 72 stylish bedrooms, an on-site 11th century church, a health club including a swimming pool and tennis courts – and even a library once used by William Shakespeare! Just three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon and 12 miles from Warwick, you and your guest will enjoy a perfect base for exploring the area, with breakfast included on both mornings and a delicious three course meal on the first night in the hotel’s AA rosette restaurant.
- Two nights in a standard double room for two people
- A delicious three course dinner on the first night of your stay
- Continental breakfast on both mornings
- Stays are available week round, year round
- Check in from 3pm, checkout from 11am
- All dates are subject to availability