Two Night Break in a Private Camping Pod at Lake Dacre 1098398
If you love camping but can’t face the hassle of a tent, head to beautiful Lake Dacre in Yorkshire for a two-night stay in your own luxury pod: private, dry, insulated and cosy! With heaters, carpets, a decent amount of headroom, lockable doors and roller blinds for privacy, your pod is a home away from home in the stunning Yorkshire countryside. Equipped with a bar and clubhouse, indoor activities like table tennis and pool, a tennis court onsite and golf course nearby, and even Wi-Fi, the camp offers impressive facilities for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Lake Dacre itself is right on your doorstep for sailing and canoeing, windsurfing and fishing. You can hire bikes to explore, or just take a walk around the peaceful lake, set off on a daytrip to the coast - just ten minutes away by car - or simply relax and unwind, enjoying the peaceful view of the gently lapping lake shore.
- Two nights’ accommodation for two in a pod at Dacre Lakeside Park
- All dates are subject to availability. Please ring ahead to book your stay
- The Dacre Lakeside Park is pet-friendly
- Pods are unfurnished and you will need to bring your own camping gear, including sleeping bags
- Choose from 100s of breaks across UK & Europe