Two Night Glamping Break at Daisy Banks 10926353
Enjoy exploring 7 acres of stunning countryside between Bishops Castle, Shropshire and Welshpool in Wales without the bother of pitching a tent in the middle of nowhere, experiencing hassle free camping at its very best. Daisy Bank’s cosy camping pods are set amongst rolling hills and scenic views on a friendly, family run, camping park. Guest can benefit from 5 star facilities including award-winning washrooms that have individual rooms and under floor heating, an on-site shop and WiFi. The pods accommodate two people and are well insulated, have a lockable door and have internal heat and light sources and seating and a barbeque area outside.
- Two nights' accommodation in a camping pod
- A bottle of wine or bubbles to share
- Stays are available week-round, but not available on Bank Holidays
- Minimum age is 18
- Well behaved dogs are welcome
- All dates are subject to availability